Funding agencies: This study was funded by the University of Music, Drama and Media, Hannover, Germany.
Task-specific tremor in violinists: Evidence of coactivation in the 3 to 8 Hz frequency range
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1890–1892, November 2013
How to Cite
Lee, A., Tominaga, K., Furuya, S., Miyazaki, F. and Altenmüller, E. (2013), Task-specific tremor in violinists: Evidence of coactivation in the 3 to 8 Hz frequency range. Mov. Disord., 28: 1890–1892. doi: 10.1002/mds.25569
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.