Funding agencies: M.K. is supported by the DFG (KA 3729/2-1) and by intramural funding from the University of Luebeck (career development award); C.K. is the recipient of a career development award from the Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation.
Letter: Published Article
Reply to: “Polychlorinated biphenyls in prospectively collected serum and Parkinson's disease risk”
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, page 1317, August 2013
How to Cite
Kasten, M., Heinzow, B., Vieregge, P. and Klein, C. (2013), Reply to: “Polychlorinated biphenyls in prospectively collected serum and Parkinson's disease risk”. Mov. Disord., 28: 1317. doi: 10.1002/mds.25570
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.