Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Measurement of costs and scales for outcome evaluation in health economic studies of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 169–176, February 2014
How to Cite
Dodel, R., Jönsson, B., Reese, J. P., Winter, Y., Martinez-Martin, P., Holloway, R., Sampaio, C., Růžička, E., Hawthorne, G., Oertel, W., Poewe, W., Stebbins, G., Rascol, O., Goetz, C. G. and Schrag, A. (2014), Measurement of costs and scales for outcome evaluation in health economic studies of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/mds.25571
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- Clinical Practice and Research. Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.