Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letter: New Observations
Mutations in VLDLR associated with ataxia with secondary vitamin E deficiency
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1904–1905, November 2013
How to Cite
Kruer, M. C., Jepperson, T. N., Weimer, J. M., Mroch, A., Davis-Keppen, L., Crotwell, P. and Parboosingh, J. (2013), Mutations in VLDLR associated with ataxia with secondary vitamin E deficiency. Mov. Disord., 28: 1904–1905. doi: 10.1002/mds.25573
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impaired trafficking of the very low density lipoprotein receptor caused by missense mutations associated with dysequilibrium syndrome, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014, 1843, 12, 2871, , , , , , , , , ,