Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from Novartis Pharmaceuticals (CENA713D US45T; to Joel H. Kramer), the National Institute on Aging (K23AG037566; to Katherine L. Possin), and by the Larry L. Hillblom Foundation (2007/2I; to Bruce L. Miller).
Rivastigmine is associated with restoration of left frontal brain activity in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1384–1390, September 2013
How to Cite
Possin, K. L., Kang, G. A., Guo, C., Fine, E. M., Trujillo, A. J., Racine, C. A., Wilheim, R., Johnson, E. T., Witt, J. L., Seeley, W. W., Miller, B. L. and Kramer, J. H. (2013), Rivastigmine is associated with restoration of left frontal brain activity in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1384–1390. doi: 10.1002/mds.25575
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.