Drs. Ceravolo, Cossu, Abbruzzese, and Bonuccelli contributed equally to this article.
Neuropathy and levodopa in Parkinson's disease: Evidence from a multicenter study
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1391–1397, September 2013
How to Cite
Ceravolo, R., Cossu, G., Bandettini di Poggio, M., Santoro, L., Barone, P., Zibetti, M., Frosini, D., Nicoletti, V., Manganelli, F., Iodice, R., Picillo, M., Merola, A., Lopiano, L., Paribello, A., Manca, D., Melis, M., Marchese, R., Borelli, P., Mereu, A., Contu, P., Abbruzzese, G. and Bonuccelli, U. (2013), Neuropathy and levodopa in Parkinson's disease: Evidence from a multicenter study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1391–1397. doi: 10.1002/mds.25585
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.