Chunyan Cao and Yixin Pan contributed equally to this work.
Subthalamus deep brain stimulation for primary dystonia patients: A long-term follow-up study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1877–1882, November 2013
How to Cite
Cao, C., Pan, Y., Li, D., Zhan, S., Zhang, J. and Sun, B. (2013), Subthalamus deep brain stimulation for primary dystonia patients: A long-term follow-up study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1877–1882. doi: 10.1002/mds.25586
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.