Chunyan Cao and Yixin Pan contributed equally to this work.
Subthalamus deep brain stimulation for primary dystonia patients: A long-term follow-up study
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1877–1882, November 2013
How to Cite
Cao, C., Pan, Y., Li, D., Zhan, S., Zhang, J. and Sun, B. (2013), Subthalamus deep brain stimulation for primary dystonia patients: A long-term follow-up study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1877–1882. doi: 10.1002/mds.25586
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.