Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council (K2009-65X-15424-05-3, K2011-62X-21857-01-6, K2011-62X-21710-01-1), the Swedish federal government under the LUA/ALF agreement, the Swedish Alzheimer Foundation, the Foundations of the National Board of Health and Welfare, the Torsten and Ragnar Soderberg Foundation, the Clas Groschinsky Foundation, the Arosenius Foundation, the A ˚ ke Wiberg Foundation, the Jeansson Foundation, the Tore Nilsson Foundation for Medical Research, the Magnus Bergvall Foundation, and the Wilhelm and Martina Lundgren Science Foundation.
The glial marker YKL-40 is decreased in synucleinopathies
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1882–1885, November 2013
How to Cite
Olsson, B., Constantinescu, R., Holmberg, B., Andreasen, N., Blennow, K. and Zetterberg, H. (2013), The glial marker YKL-40 is decreased in synucleinopathies. Mov. Disord., 28: 1882–1885. doi: 10.1002/mds.25589
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.