Funding agencies: This work was supported through grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01 NS077959, UL1 TR000448). General support came from the Greater St. Louis American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) and the APDA Advanced Center for Parkinson's Disease Research at Washington University.
Dynamic control of posture across locomotor tasks
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1501–1508, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Earhart, G. M. (2013), Dynamic control of posture across locomotor tasks. Mov. Disord., 28: 1501–1508. doi: 10.1002/mds.25592
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.