Drs. Liu and Xiao contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of genome-wide association study-linked loci in Parkinson's disease of Mainland China
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1892–1895, November 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Xiao, Q., Wang, Y., Xu, Z.-M., Wang, Y., Yang, Q., Wang, G., Tan, Y.-Y., Ma, J.-F., Zhang, J., Huang, W. and Chen, S.-D. (2013), Analysis of genome-wide association study-linked loci in Parkinson's disease of Mainland China. Mov. Disord., 28: 1892–1895. doi: 10.1002/mds.25599
Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from the National Program of Basic Research (2010CB945200, 2011CB504104) of China, National Natural Science Fund (81071024, 81171202, 30872729, 30870879 and 81129018), Shanghai Shuguang Program (11SG20), and the Fifth National Undergraduate Student Innovating Program (2011015) and Public Benefit Research Foundation from Ministry of Health (201202008).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association between bone marrow stromal cell antigen 1 gene polymorphisms and the susceptibility to Parkinson’s disease: a meta-analysis, Neuroscience Letters, 2015, 599, 120, , , , , , , ,
- 2Association between ubiquitin carboxy-terminal hydrolase-L1 S18Y variant and risk of Parkinson’s disease: the impact of ethnicity and onset age, Neurological Sciences, 2015, 36, 2, 179, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Hyposmia correlates with SNCA variant and non-motor symptoms in Chinese patients with Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015, 21, 6, 610, , , , , , , ,
- 4SNCAGene, but NotMAPT, Influences Onset Age of Parkinson’s Disease in Chinese and Australians, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 5STK39, But Not BST1, HLA-DQB1, and SPPL2B Polymorphism, Is Associated With Han-Chinese Parkinsonʼs Disease in Taiwan, Medicine, 2015, 94, 41, e1690, , , , , ,
- 6Anxiety- and depression-like behavior in mice lacking the CD157/BST1 gene, a risk factor for Parkinson's disease, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,