Drs. Liu and Xiao contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of genome-wide association study-linked loci in Parkinson's disease of Mainland China
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1892–1895, November 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Xiao, Q., Wang, Y., Xu, Z.-M., Wang, Y., Yang, Q., Wang, G., Tan, Y.-Y., Ma, J.-F., Zhang, J., Huang, W. and Chen, S.-D. (2013), Analysis of genome-wide association study-linked loci in Parkinson's disease of Mainland China. Mov. Disord., 28: 1892–1895. doi: 10.1002/mds.25599
Funding agencies: This study was supported by grants from the National Program of Basic Research (2010CB945200, 2011CB504104) of China, National Natural Science Fund (81071024, 81171202, 30872729, 30870879 and 81129018), Shanghai Shuguang Program (11SG20), and the Fifth National Undergraduate Student Innovating Program (2011015) and Public Benefit Research Foundation from Ministry of Health (201202008).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.