Dr J. M. Gibson passed away during the course of the present study (RIP).
Population-specific frequencies for LRRK2 susceptibility variants in the genetic epidemiology of Parkinson's disease (GEO-PD) consortium
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1740–1744, October 2013
How to Cite
Heckman, M. G., Soto-Ortolaza, A. I., Aasly, J. O., Abahuni, N., Annesi, G., Bacon, J. A., Bardien, S., Bozi, M., Brice, A., Brighina, L., Carr, J., Chartier-Harlin, M.-C., Dardiotis, E., Dickson, D. W., Diehl, N. N., Elbaz, A., Ferrarese, C., Fiske, B., Gibson, J. M., Gibson, R., Hadjigeorgiou, G. M., Hattori, N., Ioannidis, J. P.A., Boczarska-Jedynak, M., Jasinska-Myga, B., Jeon, B. S., Kim, Y. J., Klein, C., Kruger, R., Kyratzi, E., Lesage, S., Lin, C.-H., Lynch, T., Maraganore, D. M., Mellick, G. D., Mutez, E., Nilsson, C., Opala, G., Park, S. S., Petrucci, S., Puschmann, A., Quattrone, A., Sharma, M., Silburn, P. A., Sohn, Y. H., Stefanis, L., Tadic, V., Theuns, J., Tomiyama, H., Uitti, R. J., Valente, E. M., Van Broeckhoven, C., van de Loo, S., Vassilatis, D. K., Vilariño-Güell, C., White, L. R., Wirdefeldt, K., Wszolek, Z. K., Wu, R.-M., Hentati, F., Farrer, M. J., Ross, O. A. and on behalf of the Genetic Epidemiology of Parkinson's Disease (GEO-PD) Consortium (2013), Population-specific frequencies for LRRK2 susceptibility variants in the genetic epidemiology of Parkinson's disease (GEO-PD) consortium. Mov. Disord., 28: 1740–1744. doi: 10.1002/mds.25600
Funding agencies: The present study and original funding for the GEO-PD Consortium was supported by grants from the Michael J. Fox Foundation. The Mayo Clinic is a Morris K. Udall Center of Excellence in PD Research (P50 NS072187).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- GEO-PD Consortium
- Original funding for the GEO-PD
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research Edmond J. Safra Global Genetics Consortia program. The Mayo Clinic is a Morris K. Udall Center of Excellence in PD Research. Grant Number: P50 NS072187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.