Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Restoring impaired protein metabolism in Parkinson's disease — TFEB-mediated autophagy as a novel therapeutic target
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, page 1346, September 2013
How to Cite
Ebrahimi-Fakhari, D. and Wahlster, L. (2013), Restoring impaired protein metabolism in Parkinson's disease — TFEB-mediated autophagy as a novel therapeutic target. Mov. Disord., 28: 1346. doi: 10.1002/mds.25601
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.