Funding agencies: The data presented in this letter came from a project funded by New Zealand Brain Research Ltd. (Anderson/MacAskill).
Letters: Published Articles
“Ocular tremor” in Parkinson's disease: A technology-dependent artifact of universal head motion?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1165–1166, July 2013
How to Cite
MacAskill, M. R., Myall, D. J. and Anderson, T. J. (2013), “Ocular tremor” in Parkinson's disease: A technology-dependent artifact of universal head motion?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1165–1166. doi: 10.1002/mds.25602
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Experimental support that ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease does not originate from head movement, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 743, , , ,