Funding agencies: A.D. was supported by a Fonds de Recherche du Québec-Santé fellowship, a Bourse de prestige du Réseau Québécois de Recherche sur le Vieillissement, a Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR) clinician-scientist (phase 1) training grant, and a Parkinson Society Canada fellowship. J.-P.B., B.B., and J.M. were supported by a CIHR and Ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay Foundation Team Grant.
Clinical presentation and early evolution of spastic ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 2011–2014, December 2013
How to Cite
Duquette, A., Brais, B., Bouchard, J.-P. and Mathieu, J. (2013), Clinical presentation and early evolution of spastic ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay. Mov. Disord., 28: 2011–2014. doi: 10.1002/mds.25604
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.