Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Hodaie receives an honorarium from Medtronic and St. Jude, and a research grant from Elekta. Dr. Lozano receives consulting fees from Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Ceregene, St. Judes, Ely Lilly and holds an interest in Functional Neuromodulation. Dr. Rughani has nothing to disclose.
Acute complications of movement disorders surgery: Effects of age and comorbidities
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1661–1667, October 2013
How to Cite
Rughani, A. I., Hodaie, M. and Lozano, A. M. (2013), Acute complications of movement disorders surgery: Effects of age and comorbidities. Mov. Disord., 28: 1661–1667. doi: 10.1002/mds.25610
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of advancing age on post-operative complications of deep brain stimulation surgery for essential tremor, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2015, 22, 5, 872, , , , , , , , , ,