Funding agencies: The study was funded by the Regional Fund of Northern-Savo of the Finnish Cultural Foundation, the Instrumentarium Science Foundation, the Epilepsy Research Foundation, the Maud Kuistila Memorial Foundation, the Orion-Farmos Research Foundation, the Maire Taponen Foundation, the Emil Aaltonen Foundation, the Academy of Finland, UCB Pharma, and the Vaajasalo Foundation.
Alterations of motor cortical excitability and anatomy in Unverricht-Lundborg disease
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1860–1867, November 2013
How to Cite
Danner, N., Julkunen, P., Hyppönen, J., Niskanen, E., Säisänen, L., Könönen, M., Koskenkorva, P., Vanninen, R., Kälviäinen, R. and Mervaala, E. (2013), Alterations of motor cortical excitability and anatomy in Unverricht-Lundborg disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1860–1867. doi: 10.1002/mds.25615
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transcranial magnetic stimulation for the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2014, 27, 2, 236, , ,