Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (PAPIIT IN202810 to Juan Fernandez-Ruiz); Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (102314 to Juan Fernandez-Ruiz, 273115 to Carlos R. Hernandez-Castillo); and University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill startup fund (to Wei Gao).
Disruption of visual and motor connectivity in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1708–1716, October 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Castillo, C. R., Alcauter, S., Galvez, V., Barrios, F. A., Yescas, P., Ochoa, A., Garcia, L., Diaz, R., Gao, W. and Fernandez-Ruiz, J. (2013), Disruption of visual and motor connectivity in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7. Mov. Disord., 28: 1708–1716. doi: 10.1002/mds.25618
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A comprehensive clinical and genetic study of a large Mexican population with spinocerebellar ataxia type 7, neurogenetics, 2015, 16, 1, 11, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Social and Cultural Elements Associated with Neurocognitive Dysfunctions in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2 Patients, Frontiers in Psychiatry, 2015, 6,, , , , , , ,
- 5Specific cerebellar and cortical degeneration correlates with ataxia severity in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7, Brain Imaging and Behavior, 2015,, , , ,
- 6Parahippocampal gray matter alterations in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2 identified by voxel based morphometry, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014, 347, 1-2, 50, , , , , , , ,
- 7Whole-brain connectivity analysis and classification of spinocerebellar ataxia type 7 by functional MRI, Cerebellum & Ataxias, 2014, 1, 1, 2, , , ,