Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (PAPIIT IN202810 to Juan Fernandez-Ruiz); Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (102314 to Juan Fernandez-Ruiz, 273115 to Carlos R. Hernandez-Castillo); and University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill startup fund (to Wei Gao).
Disruption of visual and motor connectivity in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1708–1716, October 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Castillo, C. R., Alcauter, S., Galvez, V., Barrios, F. A., Yescas, P., Ochoa, A., Garcia, L., Diaz, R., Gao, W. and Fernandez-Ruiz, J. (2013), Disruption of visual and motor connectivity in spinocerebellar ataxia type 7. Mov. Disord., 28: 1708–1716. doi: 10.1002/mds.25618
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.