Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Andres M. Lozano is a consultant for Medtronic and St Jude Medical and holds the RR Tasker Chair and a Canada Research Chair in Neuroscience. Clement Hamani is a consultant for St Jude Medical.
Regional anatomy of the pedunculopontine nucleus: Relevance for deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1330–1336, September 2013
How to Cite
Fournier-Gosselin, M.-P., Lipsman, N., Saint-Cyr, J. A., Hamani, C. and Lozano, A. M. (2013), Regional anatomy of the pedunculopontine nucleus: Relevance for deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 28: 1330–1336. doi: 10.1002/mds.25620
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.