Relevant Financial disclosures: Serina Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held pharmaceutical development company located in the Hudson Alpha Institute for Biotechnology in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. The employees of Serina Therapeutics (T.X.V., M.D.B., Z.F., B.D., K.Y., and R.W.M.) have ownership interest in the company. D.G.S. is a consultant for Serina Therapeutics, Inc. and has no stock ownership in the company. P.R., T.H.J., M.J.H., and J.M.B. received payments from and hold equity stakes in Atuka, Inc.
Rotigotine polyoxazoline conjugate SER-214 provides robust and sustained antiparkinsonian benefit
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1675–1682, October 2013
How to Cite
Eskow Jaunarajs, K. L., Standaert, D. G., Viegas, T. X., Bentley, M. D., Fang, Z., Dizman, B., Yoon, K., Weimer, R., Ravenscroft, P., Johnston, T. H., Hill, M. P., Brotchie, J. M. and Moreadith, R. W. (2013), Rotigotine polyoxazoline conjugate SER-214 provides robust and sustained antiparkinsonian benefit. Mov. Disord., 28: 1675–1682. doi: 10.1002/mds.25625
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
All financial disclosures are correct.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Poly(2-oxazoline) based micelles with high capacity for 3rd generation taxoids: Preparation, in vitro and in vivo evaluation, Journal of Controlled Release, 2015, 208, 67, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Poly(2-oxazoline)s and click chemistry: A versatile toolbox toward multi-functional polymers, European Polymer Journal, 2015, 65, 98, , ,
- 5Polymers for Protein Conjugation, Polymers, 2014, 6, 1, 160,