Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Clinical diagnosis of propriospinal myoclonus is unreliable: An electrophysiologic study
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1868–1873, November 2013
How to Cite
Erro, R., Bhatia, K. P., Edwards, M. J., Farmer, S. F. and Cordivari, C. (2013), Clinical diagnosis of propriospinal myoclonus is unreliable: An electrophysiologic study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1868–1873. doi: 10.1002/mds.25627
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Psychogenic axial myoclonus: Clinical features and long-term outcome, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 6, 596, , , , , ,