Funding agencies: This work was supported by R01 NS042859 (National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD).
Quantification of cerebellar hemispheric purkinje cell linear density: 32 ET cases versus 16 controls
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1854–1859, November 2013
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Babij, R., Lee, M., Cortés, E. and Vonsattel, J.-P. G. (2013), Quantification of cerebellar hemispheric purkinje cell linear density: 32 ET cases versus 16 controls. Mov. Disord., 28: 1854–1859. doi: 10.1002/mds.25629
The statistical analyses were conducted by Elan Louis.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.