Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: E.W. received lecture fees from Medtronic.
Letters: New Observations
Relevance of EARLYSTIM in a tertiary movement disorders center
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1220–1221, August 2014
How to Cite
Sprenger, F. S., Seppi, K., Wolf, E. and Poewe, W. (2014), Relevance of EARLYSTIM in a tertiary movement disorders center. Mov. Disord., 29: 1220–1221. doi: 10.1002/mds.25631
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Movement disorders: new insights into disease mechanisms and treatment, The Lancet Neurology, 2014, 13, 1, 9, ,