Funding agencies: U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (W81XWH-09-0708 and W81XWH-13-1-0025 to J.A.P.); NIH (U01 NS082157 and R01 NS064155 to C.R.S.). The Harvard Biomarker Study is supported by the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center.
Specific splice variants are associated with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1724–1727, October 2013
How to Cite
Santiago, J. A., Scherzer, C. R., Harvard Biomarker Study and Potashkin, J. A. (2013), Specific splice variants are associated with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1724–1727. doi: 10.1002/mds.25635
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.