Funding agencies: This study was partially supported by a grant from Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto Carlos III, Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Neurodegenerativas (CIBERNED INTCBN 09/203), Madrid, Spain.
Levodopa infusion improves impulsivity and dopamine dysregulation syndrome in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 2007–2010, December 2013
How to Cite
Catalán, M. J., de Pablo-Fernández, E., Villanueva, C., Fernández-Diez, S., Lapeña-Montero, T., García-Ramos, R. and López-Valdés, E. (2013), Levodopa infusion improves impulsivity and dopamine dysregulation syndrome in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 2007–2010. doi: 10.1002/mds.25636
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.