Funding agencies: Michael J Fox Foundation; Mayo Clinic Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence (NINDS P50NS072187); South African Medical Research Council.
Letters: New Observations
Patient-control association study of the Leucine-Rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) gene in South African Parkinson's disease patients
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 2039–2040, December 2013
How to Cite
Bardien, S., Blanckenberg, J., van der Merwe, L., Farrer, M. J. and Ross, O. A. (2013), Patient-control association study of the Leucine-Rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) gene in South African Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 28: 2039–2040. doi: 10.1002/mds.25637
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!