Funding agencies: This study was supported by Health and Labor Sciences Research grants for research on measures for intractable diseases and comprehensive research on Aging and Health of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan.
Cortical and subcortical brain atrophy in Parkinson's disease with visual hallucination
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1732–1736, October 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Senda, J., Kato, S., Ito, M., Atsuta, N., Hara, K., Tsuboi, T., Katsuno, M., Nakamura, T., Hirayama, M., Adachi, H., Naganawa, S. and Sobue, G. (2013), Cortical and subcortical brain atrophy in Parkinson's disease with visual hallucination. Mov. Disord., 28: 1732–1736. doi: 10.1002/mds.25641
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Watanabe H, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 24591293, Intramural Research Grant (22-7) for Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders of NCNP; Ito M, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 25461313; Senda J, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 25461312; Atsuta N, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 25461277, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas 22129009; Adachi H, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 23390231, Adaptable and Seamless Technology transfer Program through target-driven R&D; Katsuno M, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 23390230, Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research 24659428, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas 22110005, Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST); Naganawa S, Unrestricted educational donation from daiichisankyo and eisai, cooperative research by the public and private sectors (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, 25293263; Sobue G, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research 21229011 and 24300135, Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research; Strategic research program for brain sciences, Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), Health and Labour Sciences Research grants and grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the MEXT of Japan H23-017. H23-039, H24-012, and H24-014, Research on Applying Health Technology.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.