Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letter: New Observations
Prominent extensor truncal dystonia in egyptian patients with Wilson's disease
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 151–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Shalash, A. S., Elsayed, S. M., Elnaghi, S., Schneider, S. A. and Abdel Ghaffar, T. Y. (2014), Prominent extensor truncal dystonia in egyptian patients with Wilson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 151–153. doi: 10.1002/mds.25642
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013