Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Is essential tremor a Purkinjopathy? The role of the cerebellar cortex in its pathogenesis
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1759–1761, November 2013
How to Cite
Grimaldi, G. and Manto, M. (2013), Is essential tremor a Purkinjopathy? The role of the cerebellar cortex in its pathogenesis. Mov. Disord., 28: 1759–1761. doi: 10.1002/mds.25645
Both co-authors have no conflict of interest to declare. The authors have received research grants from the European Commission, the National Institute of Health, Aptes Association, the Communauté Française.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.