Funding agencies: This study was funded by the Michael J. Fox Foundation and the National Institute of Health (through grants R56NS036630, K02NS080915, NS050487, NS060113, and UL1 TR000040; formerly the National Center for Research Resources, grant UL1 RR024156 and NINDS 10628097).
Parkinson disease phenotype in Ashkenazi jews with and without LRRK2 G2019S mutations
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1966–1971, December 2013
How to Cite
Alcalay, R. N., Mirelman, A., Saunders-Pullman, R., Tang, M.-X., Mejia Santana, H., Raymond, D., Roos, E., Orbe-Reilly, M., Gurevich, T., Bar Shira, A., Gana Weisz, M., Yasinovsky, K., Zalis, M., Thaler, A., Deik, A., Barrett, M. J., Cabassa, J., Groves, M., Hunt, A. L., Lubarr, N., San Luciano, M., Miravite, J., Palmese, C., Sachdev, R., Sarva, H., Severt, L., Shanker, V., Swan, M. C., Soto-Valencia, J., Johannes, B., Ortega, R., Fahn, S., Cote, L., Waters, C., Mazzoni, P., Ford, B., Louis, E., Levy, O., Rosado, L., Ruiz, D., Dorovski, T., Pauciulo, M., Nichols, W., Orr-Urtreger, A., Ozelius, L., Clark, L., Giladi, N., Bressman, S. and Marder, K. S. (2013), Parkinson disease phenotype in Ashkenazi jews with and without LRRK2 G2019S mutations. Mov. Disord., 28: 1966–1971. doi: 10.1002/mds.25647
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.