Funding agencies: Logistics of the current study were supported by an unrestricted grant from UCB Pharma, Madrid, Spain.
Dementia in Parkinson's disease: Usefulness of the pill questionnaire
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1832–1837, November 2013
How to Cite
Martinez-Martin, P. (2013), Dementia in Parkinson's disease: Usefulness of the pill questionnaire. Mov. Disord., 28: 1832–1837. doi: 10.1002/mds.25649
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.