Dr. McDade and Dr. Boot contributed equally to this work.
Subtle gait changes in patients with REM sleep behavior disorder
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1847–1853, November 2013
How to Cite
McDade, E. M., Boot, B. P., Christianson, T. J. H., Pankratz, V. S., Boeve, B. F., Ferman, T. J., Bieniek, K., Hollman, J. H., Roberts, R. O., Mielke, M. M., Knopman, D. S. and Petersen, R. C. (2013), Subtle gait changes in patients with REM sleep behavior disorder. Mov. Disord., 28: 1847–1853. doi: 10.1002/mds.25653
Funding agencies: NIH, National Institute on Aging (NAI) (U01 AG006786, P50 AG016574, AG015866, R01 AG034676); the Robert H. and Clarice Smith and Abigail Van Buren Alzheimers Disease Research Program of the Mayo Foundation; Mangurian Foundation.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: E.M.M., B.P.B., T.J.H.C., J.H.H., K.B.: Nothing to report. V.S.P. receives research support from the NIH. B.F.B. has served as an investigator for clinical trials sponsored by Cephalon, Inc., Allon Pharmaceuticals and GE Healthcare; he receives royalties from the publication of a book entitled Behavioral Neurology of Dementia (Cambridge Medicine, 2009); he serves on the Scientific Advisory Board of the Tau Consortium; he has received honoraria from the American Academy of Neurology; he receives research support from the National Institute on Aging and the Mangurian Foundation. T.J.F receives support from the National Institute on Aging and the Mangurian Foundation. R.O.R. is supported by the NIH/NIA and the Driskill Foundation. M.M.M. receives support from the NIH/NIA and the Lewy Body Dementia Association. D.S.K. serves as Deputy Editor for Neurology; served on a Data Safety Monitoring Board for Lilly Pharmaceuticals; served as a consultant to TauRx, was an investigator in clinical trials sponsored by Baxter, Elan Pharmaceuticals, and Forest Pharmaceuticals in the past 2 years; and receives research support from the NIH. R.C.P. serves on scientific advisory boards for Pfizer, Inc., Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy, Elan Pharmaceuticals, and GE Healthcare; receives royalties from the publication of Mild Cognitive Impairment (Oxford University Press, 2003); and receives research support from the NIH/NIA.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.