Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Centre of reference of Huntington's disease (Ministry of Health, France) and by a Contrat d'interface INSERM (ACBL). Additional support was provided through the NeurATRIS (European Advanced Translational Research Infrastructure in Neurosciences) project, the Groupement d'Intérêt Scientifique (GIS)-Institut des Maladies Rares and the” Biomarker program” AP-HP.
Unified Huntington's disease rating scale for advanced patients: Validation and follow-up study
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1717–1723, October 2013
How to Cite
Youssov, K., Dolbeau, G., Maison, P., Boissé, M.-F., de Langavant, L. C., Roos, R. A.C. and Bachoud-Lévi, A.-C. (2013), Unified Huntington's disease rating scale for advanced patients: Validation and follow-up study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1717–1723. doi: 10.1002/mds.25654
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr Maison reports support for eusapharma for analysing the RHLF cohort. Dr Roos receives project grants from CHDI and the Gossweiler Foundation. Dr Bachoud-Lévi serves as an expert for the University of Sacramento, and receives institutional support from the Ministry of Health for the management of the Centre of reference for Huntington's disease. She benefits from a “Contrat d'interface” by the INSERM for conducting her research and a contract with CHDI for Registry.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.