Masayuki Sasaki and Atsushi Ishii contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observations
Intermediate form between alternating hemiplegia of childhood and rapid-onset dystonia–parkinsonism
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 153–154, January 2014
How to Cite
Sasaki, M., Ishii, A., Saito, Y. and Hirose, S. (2014), Intermediate form between alternating hemiplegia of childhood and rapid-onset dystonia–parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 29: 153–154. doi: 10.1002/mds.25659
Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Genome Science” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (#221S0002); a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (#21249062, to Shinichi Hirose); a Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research (#23659529, to Shinichi Hirose); a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (#23791201, to Atsushi Ishii) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS); grants from the Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer Program through Target-driven R&D (A-STEP) Exploratory Research, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JSP); a Research Grant (#21B-5 and #24-7, to Masayuki Sasaki, Yoshiaki Saito, and Shinichi Hirose) for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan, “Central Research Institute for the Molecular Pathomechanisms of Epilepsy of Fukuoka University,” Recommended Projects of Fukuoka University (#117016); a research grant from the Japan Foundation for Pediatric Research (to Atsushi Ishii); a research grant from the Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation (to Atsushi Ishii); and a research grant from the Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation (to Atsushi Ishii). The funders had no role in the study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or manuscript preparation.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.