Funding agencies: This study was supported by IFSTTAR and LESCOT.
Impact of specific executive functions on driving performance in people with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1941–1948, December 2013
How to Cite
Ranchet, M., Paire-Ficout, L., Uc, E. Y., Bonnard, A., Sornette, D. and Broussolle, E. (2013), Impact of specific executive functions on driving performance in people with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1941–1948. doi: 10.1002/mds.25660
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Establishing an evidence-base framework for driving rehabilitation in Parkinson’s disease: A systematic review of on-road driving studies, NeuroRehabilitation, 2015, 37, 1, 35, , , ,
- 2Exploring the Association between Working Memory and Driving Performance in Parkinson's disease, Traffic Injury Prevention, 2015, 00, , , , ,