Funding agencies: This study was supported by IFSTTAR and LESCOT.
Impact of specific executive functions on driving performance in people with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1941–1948, December 2013
How to Cite
Ranchet, M., Paire-Ficout, L., Uc, E. Y., Bonnard, A., Sornette, D. and Broussolle, E. (2013), Impact of specific executive functions on driving performance in people with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1941–1948. doi: 10.1002/mds.25660
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.