Funding agencies: This study was supported by CHDI, The Canadian Institutes for Health Research, and the Huntington Society of Canada. M.R.H. is a Killam University Professor and holds a Canada Research Chair in Human Genetics.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical variables used in Huntington disease research
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1987–1994, December 2013
How to Cite
Franciosi, S., Shim, Y., Lau, M., Hayden, M. R. and Leavitt, B. R. (2013), A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical variables used in Huntington disease research. Mov. Disord., 28: 1987–1994. doi: 10.1002/mds.25663
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1microRNA-128a dysregulation in transgenic Huntington’s disease monkeys, Molecular Brain, 2014, 7, 1, 46, , , , ,