Funding agencies: This work was funded by the Parkinson's UK Program (grant no.: J-0802) and the Lockhart Parkinson's Disease Research Fund, Newcastle University. The ICICLE-PD study group was funded by Parkinson's UK. This work was also supported by the UK NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Ageing and Age-related disease and the UK NIHR Biomedical Research Unit in Lewy Body Dementia awards to the Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Drs. Khoo, Duncan, and Yarnall were supported by the Lockhart Parkinson's Disease Research Fund.
Health-related quality of life in early Parkinson's disease: The impact of nonmotor symptoms
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 195–202, February 2014
How to Cite
Duncan, G. W., Khoo, T. K., Yarnall, A. J., O'Brien, J. T., Coleman, S. Y., Brooks, D. J., Barker, R. A. and Burn, D. J. (2014), Health-related quality of life in early Parkinson's disease: The impact of nonmotor symptoms. Mov. Disord., 29: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/mds.25664
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.