Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Marwan Hariz, Ludvic Zrinzo, and the Unit of Functional Neurosurgery at the UCL Institute of Neurology are supported by the Parkinson Appeal UK and the Monument Trust. Patric Blomstedt is supported by the Swedish Research Council, the Foundation for Clinical Neuroscience at the University Hospital of Umeå, and the University of Umeå. Marwan Hariz and Ludvic Zrinzo have received travel expenses and honoraria from Medtronic and St Jude Medical for speaking at meetings.
Future of brain stimulation: New targets, new indications, new technology
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1784–1792, November 2013
How to Cite
Hariz, M., Blomstedt, P. and Zrinzo, L. (2013), Future of brain stimulation: New targets, new indications, new technology. Mov. Disord., 28: 1784–1792. doi: 10.1002/mds.25665
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.