Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Primary motor cortex long-term plasticity in multiple system atrophy
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Suppa, A., Marsili, L., Di Stasio, F., Latorre, A., Parvez, AK., Colosimo, C. and Berardelli, A. (2014), Primary motor cortex long-term plasticity in multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 29: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/mds.25668
Full financial disclosures may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.