Funding agencies: This study was sponsored by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (U01NS050095), Department of Defense Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson's Research Program (W23RRYX7022N606), Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Cephalon Inc, and Lundbeck A/S.
Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale experiences in daily living: Longitudinal changes and correlation with other assessments
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1980–1986, December 2013
How to Cite
Lang, A. E., Eberly, S., Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G., Oakes, D., Marek, K., Ravina, B., Tanner, C. M., Shoulson, I. and on behalf of the LABS-PD investigators (2013), Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale experiences in daily living: Longitudinal changes and correlation with other assessments. Mov. Disord., 28: 1980–1986. doi: 10.1002/mds.25671
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Drs. Lang, Goetz and Stebbins served on the Movement Disorder Society Development Committee of the MDS-UPDRS.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be listed in the online version of this article.
See Appendix for list of LABS-PD Investigators.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Association between Hoehn and Yahr, Mini-Mental State Examination, age, and clinical syndrome predominance and diagnostic effectiveness of ioflupane I 123 injection (DaTSCAN™) in subjects with clinically uncertain parkinsonian syndromes, Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, 2014, 6, 5-8, 67, , , , , , ,