Funding agencies: This study was sponsored by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (U01NS050095), Department of Defense Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson's Research Program (W23RRYX7022N606), Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Cephalon Inc, and Lundbeck A/S.
Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale experiences in daily living: Longitudinal changes and correlation with other assessments
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1980–1986, December 2013
How to Cite
Lang, A. E., Eberly, S., Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G., Oakes, D., Marek, K., Ravina, B., Tanner, C. M., Shoulson, I. and on behalf of the LABS-PD investigators (2013), Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale experiences in daily living: Longitudinal changes and correlation with other assessments. Mov. Disord., 28: 1980–1986. doi: 10.1002/mds.25671
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Drs. Lang, Goetz and Stebbins served on the Movement Disorder Society Development Committee of the MDS-UPDRS.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be listed in the online version of this article.
See Appendix for list of LABS-PD Investigators.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.