Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Higher-level gait disorders: An open frontier
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1560–1565, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Nutt, J. G. (2013), Higher-level gait disorders: An open frontier. Mov. Disord., 28: 1560–1565. doi: 10.1002/mds.25673
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.