Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Volkmann has received consulting fees from Medtronic, Boston Scientific and speaking honoraria from Medtronics, St. Jude and Boston Scientific.
Deep brain stimulation for gait and postural symptoms in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1609–1615, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Pötter-Nerger, M. and Volkmann, J. (2013), Deep brain stimulation for gait and postural symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1609–1615. doi: 10.1002/mds.25677
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!