Yuanchao Zhang and Jiuquan Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Cortical gyrification reductions and subcortical atrophy in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 122–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Zhang, J., Xu, J., Wu, X., Zhang, Y., Feng, H., Wang, J. and Jiang, T. (2014), Cortical gyrification reductions and subcortical atrophy in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 29: 122–126. doi: 10.1002/mds.25680
Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, grant 2011CB707800), the Natural Science Foundation of China (grants 81101000, 81101112, and 91132301), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant ZYGX2011J098).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Yuanchao Zhang: 1ABC,2ABC,3AB; Jiuquan Zhang: 1ABC,2ABC,3AB; Jinping Xu: 1,2BC,3A; Xiu Wu: 1,2BC,3A; Yaling Zhang: 1,2BC,3A; Hua Feng: 1,2BC,3A; Jian Wang: 1,2BC,3A; Tianzi Jiang: 1,2BC,3A.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.