Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institutes on Aging, the National Center of Medical Rehabilitation Research, the Kinetics Foundation, and Oregon Health & Science University.
Objective biomarkers of balance and gait for Parkinson's disease using body-worn sensors
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1544–1551, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Horak, F. B. and Mancini, M. (2013), Objective biomarkers of balance and gait for Parkinson's disease using body-worn sensors. Mov. Disord., 28: 1544–1551. doi: 10.1002/mds.25684
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr Fay Horak and OHSU have significant financial interests in APDM, a company that might have a commercial interest in the results of this research and technology. This potential conflict of interest has been reviewed and managed by OHSU and the Integrity Oversight Council.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.