Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
The COQ2 mutations in Japanese multiple system atrophy: Impact on the pathogenesis and phenotypic variation
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, page 184, February 2014
How to Cite
Ozawa, T. (2014), The COQ2 mutations in Japanese multiple system atrophy: Impact on the pathogenesis and phenotypic variation. Mov. Disord., 29: 184. doi: 10.1002/mds.25685
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Nestle Nutrition Council, Japan and JSPS KAKENHI . Grant Number: 24591290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.