Funding agencies: This study was supported by the National Basic Research Program (973 Program; no. 2011CB510002, 2012CB944601, and 2012CB517902 to Hong Jiang), New Century Excellent Talents in University from the Ministry of Education (no. NCET-10-0836 to Hong Jiang), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 81271260, 30971585, 30871354, 30710303061, and 30400262 to Hong Jiang).
Increase of the plasma α-synuclein levels in patients with multiple system atrophy
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 375–379, March 2014
How to Cite
Sun, Z.-F., Xiang, X.-S., Chen, Z., Zhang, L., Tang, B.-S., Xia, K. and Jiang, H. (2014), Increase of the plasma α-synuclein levels in patients with multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 29: 375–379. doi: 10.1002/mds.25688
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.