Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Clinical issues in the treatment of anxiety and depression in older adults with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 1930–1934, December 2013
How to Cite
Pachana, N. A., Egan, S. J., Laidlaw, K., Dissanayaka, N., Byrne, G. J., Brockman, S., Marsh, R. and Starkstein, S. (2013), Clinical issues in the treatment of anxiety and depression in older adults with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1930–1934. doi: 10.1002/mds.25689
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Systematic review of factors associated with depression and anxiety disorders among older adults with Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 708, , ,